1. Wisconsin (4-0) - the Badgers destroyed Wisconsin GB and a not-so-bad Boise State squad. They are at UAB on Wednesday.
2. Kentucky (5-0) - we all saw or heard what they did to Kansas. They face up-start Providence on Sunday.
3. Louisville (3-0) - the Cardinals took care of business this week versus Jacksonville State and Marshall. No real tests until December 2nd vs. Ohio State.
4. Duke (5-0) - the Dukies looked mighty impressive in wins over Michigan State, Temple and Stanford this week.
5. Virginia (4-0) - it looks like UVA has picked up where they left off last season. See their dominant 2nd half performance versus a solid GW team.
6. Arizona (3-0) - the Wildcats have yet to face a tough opponent, but they face Missouri from the SEC today in Hawaii.
7. North Carolina (3-0) - UNC also has yet to be tested. However, they face a sneaky tough Butler team on Wednesday in the Bahamas.
8. Texas (4-0) - the Longhorns opened eyes by easily beating Iowa and California at Madison Square Garden. The loss of PG Isaiah Taylor will hurt, particularly versus UConn on Sunday.
9. Gonzaga (3-0) - the Bulldogs annihilated poor St. Joe's, 94-42. They face Georgia at the Garden on Wednesday.
10. Villanova (3-0) - Jay Wright's squad has struggled with a couple of Patriot League teams so far. We'll see what they're really made of tonight vs. VCU in Brooklyn.
11. VCU (3-0) - the Rams have gotten off to a hot start. They will be tested versus Villanova and at ODU this week.
12. Wichita State (2-0) - the Shockers beat up on a DII team yesterday. They'll take a big step up in competition December 3rd at Utah.
13. Kansas (1-1) - the Jayhawks have been off since their no-show vs. Kentucky. This week they face a Rhode Island team that upended Nebraska.
14. Michigan (2-0) - Michigan is in Brooklyn tonight, as well, to face Oregon.
15. Ohio State (3-0) - the Buckeyes have cruised so far versus subpar competition. Louisville up next week, though.
16. San Diego State (3-0) - the Aztecs won an ugly game vs. Utah. They'll have to put up a few more points to beat BYU tonight.
17. Iowa State (2-0) - ISU blew out Georgia State last week. They face Alabama tonight in Kansas City.
18. Miami (5-0) - the Hurricanes came from almost nowhere onto the National scene by winning at Florida and taking the Charleston Classic with relative ease.
19. Michigan State (2-1) - Tom Izzo & co. were overwhelmed by Duke early this week. They're off to the Orlando Classic on Thursday.
20. Providence (5-0) - The Friars impressed with wins over FSU and Notre Dame at Mohegan Sun. If PG Kris Dunn stays healthy, this could be a special year.
21. Stanford (3-1) - The Cardinal was looking good until they ran into Duke over the weekend. But, there's no shame in that. As long as Chasson Randle is around, Stanford will be a factor.
22. Connecticut (3-1) - UConn was rolling through the Puerto Rico Tip-Off until they were tripped up by a game West Virginia team. They face Texas on Sunday.
23. Arkansas (3-0) - the Razorbacks throttled Danny Manning's Wake Forest squad by 30 last week. We will know more after they travel to SMU tomorrow.
24. Oklahoma (2-1) - the talented Sooners were shocked at Creighton last week. They get a chance to redeem themselves vs. UCLA in the Bahamas, Wednesday.
25. West Virginia (5-0) - Bob Huggins and Juwan Staten led their team to a Puerto Rico Tip-Off title after taking it to favored UConn.
On the outside looking in: Florida; Nebraska; Georgetown; Syracuse; Illinois; Utah; N. Iowa; Notre Dame; Xavier.